Friday 20 May 2011

CopyGhosting.com launch

MalaPopulisms may have resembled a sleeping volcano, but I have not been dormant. The fruits of my labour have now been launched: CopyGhosting, a copywriting and ghostwriting service for projects of all sizes -- from CVs and slogans, to articles and manuscripts ... and everything in between.

I'm already busy with commissions, but please check out the site if you have a job you would like me to consider. Send me an email or call me to discuss your project and your budget.

2 comments:

  1. I have been searching for such informative blogs since a while and I am very much glad that I have found it on your webiste. Keep writing. Kudos!

    Hob Splashback

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing us such useful information. i also had research on
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    Cock Fighting Online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails