Sunday 14 November 2010

High Fiverr: my recent absence explained

Although I've been offline at MalaPopulisms, it has not really been a sabbatical. I've been in huge demand in the last few months completing well-received 'gigs' at Fiverr.com (see also For five dollars more ...).

My offer to write sample slogans has been in play since April 2010, but the reality has been that I've written marketing copy, given SEO advice, edited web copy, composed voiceover scripts for videos and animations and suggested business strategy ideas for over thirty projects so far, the majority being commissioned since September this year. This explains the hiatus.

I've had 100 per cent positive feedback and plenty of enthusiastic reviews for my completed work.

The next step is to find client work at a commercial market rate. I am about to book my first project: a mixture of SEO advice, web copy writing and business mentoring.

I shall continue to post at MalaPopulisms, but my copywriting jobs will take precedence. If anyone reading this post is interested in hiring me for such work please don't hesitate to contact me by leaving your details in a Comment note. I'd be delighted to get back to you to discuss potential projects.


Search Amazon.com for Fiverr.com

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind comments and the heads up about your blog. I'll take a look and your site and consider registering. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed fiverr has capability to keep you busy ..lol. Well if you like fiverr and want more info about fiverr world go to http://fiverrway.com/top-20-best-micro-job-sites-december-2010/

    Thanks and wish you Happy New Year

    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess fiverr is a great site but i like also http://www.terminatorgigs.hostingsiteforfree.com/ a new site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your message. Terrence. I chose to suspend my Fiverr gigs as I now work as a freelancer earning commercial rates for editorial services projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Possess dofollow hyperlinks with regard to remarks (you may use the actual SEObook toolbar (seobook. com/seo-toolbar) in order to emphasize nofollow links) dofollow backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. hotmail-inicio-sesion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Character Animation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurry up all comments are submitted in unique sites no spam work Guarantee, So don't waste unique domains blog comments
    I will give you 80 NICHE Relevant Blog Comments safe and effective for your site to Rank on Google and other Search Engine. niche relevant blog comment
    I will do 250 dofollow blog comments no spam backlinks with manually work. dofollow blog comment

    ReplyDelete
  9. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! If you need a portacamp container. Please let me know, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is news posting and it is very useful and informative. Therefore. I thank you for all the hard work you put into writing this article.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    ស្លតកាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails